1. Be on time.
2. No profanity.
3. No smoking or chewing gum.
4. Remove shoes.
5. Clean uniforms.
6. No destructive criticism or jealousy.
7. No disrespect.
8. No misuse of knowledge
9. No rings, jewelry, or ornaments.
10. Look after lower ranks.
11. Kneel while fixing gi or belt.
12. Report all fights you are in.
13. Pay attention in class.
14. No clowning.
15. No unnecessary talking.
16. Control your temper at all times.
17. Take care of building, property and equipment.
1. Entering class.
2. Leaving class.
3. To partner, beginning session.
4. To partner, end of session.
5. To higher ranks when receiving help.
6. To black belt when called forth.
Copyright © 2008 Maryland Professional Karate Association, Inc.
This page was last updated on 04/03/10